Description:Use Platinum Hide IP to keep your real IP address hidden, surf anonymously, secure all the protocols on your PC, provide full encryption of your activity while working in Internet, and much more. Get Platinum Online Privacy Protection. With Platinum Hide IP, you can surf anonymously, send anonymous emails through any web based mail system, access blocked websites or forums, get protected from any website that wants to monitor your reading interests and spy upon you through your unique IP address, etc. Your identity is secure, protected, and anonymized. What's more, Platinum Hide IP allows you to select your IP location such as United States, United kingdom, France, etc. from the Choose IP Country window.
Platinum Hide IP works with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Maxthon, MyIE and is compatible with all types of routers, firewalls, home networks, wireless networks and any other kind of Internet.
Why Hide My IP When connecting to the Internet, the computer (or network router) is assigned a public IP address. As you visit websites, that IP address is transmitted and recorded in log files kept on those servers. Access logs leave behind a trail of your Internet activity. It is quite necessary to hide your real IP address, if you do not want to be traced by others.
How to Hide My IP With one button click, Platinum Hide IP enables you to keep your real IP address hidden, surf anonymously, secure all the protocols on your PC, provide full encryption of your activity while working in Internet, and much more.
* Anonymize Your Web Surfing Your real IP is hidden when you surf on the Internet, keeping your online activity from being tracked by others.
* Protect Your Identity Anonymous web surfing enables you to prevent identity thieves from stealing your identity or other personal information, and keep your computer safe from hacker attacks or other risks.
* Choose IP Country and Check IP Proxy lists of many countries are enabled and you decide to select one country from the Choose IP Country window. You can check the current IP address directly.
* Send Anonymous Emails Send anonymous emails through any web based mail system such as Gmail, Hotmail, etc.
* Get Unbanned from Forums and Blocked Websites Change your IP address and then you can get yourself unbanned from any forums or other blocked websites that have ever banned you.
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version