Description:Command greater productivity! Dragon 13 Premium takes voice command to the next level with enhanced features for greater accuracy and speed when creating documents, emailing, searching the web and more — at work, school, on the go, or in the office. Meet your faster, better, smarter Dragon The new Dragon 13 Premium adapts to the way you work to provide the fastest and most accurate way to control your computer or tablet and help boost your productivity. Create reports, presentations, spreadsheets and more Dictate, edit and format documents using Microsoft and other popular applications — all by voice — and exactly the way you need it done with custom word lists and commands like:
- "Start Microsoft Word" - "Set font size to 18 points" - "Spell that K-A-T-H-R-Y-N" - Or, create custom commands for frequently used text and graphics
Search and surf the web Use your voice to search the web or specific websites for facts, figures, directions, images for inclusion in assignments and documents and more, with commands like:
- "Search Google for Italian restaurants in San Francisco" - "Open top site for local weather forecast" - "Search video for JFK Inaugural Address"
Control your email and calendar Dictate, edit and send messages with your favorite web-based email accounts and check class schedules, client meetings, kids’ activities and other appointments in your calendar with voice commands like:
- "Click Compose" - "Click Reply" - "Schedule an appointment with John Smith"
Keep up with your social networks and IM chat messages Use your voice to update and check your Facebook and Twitter status and pages, plus communicate with friends, coworkers and peers via chat clients with commands like:
- "Post to Facebook 'Looking forward to poker tonight'" - "Post to Twitter 'Is anyone looking for Giant's tickets to tonight's game [questions mark]"
Dictate 3x faster than you can type and in more places Dictate text anywhere you normally type within popular applications and “proofread” with natural-sounding text-to-speech and audio playback. Additional functions include:
- Support for mobile dictation – transcribe notes captured on a digital voice recorder or smartphone - Talk to fill out online applications, registration forms, shopping check-out fields and more
System Requirements: - Minimum 2 GB for 32-bit Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1, 4 GB for 64-bit Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 and Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012. - 2.2 GHz Intel® dual core or equivalent AMD processor. Faster processors yield faster performance. - 2 MB L2 cache. (Minimum: 512 KB) - 4GB Hard disk space - Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit - Windows 7, 32-bit and 64-bit - Windows Server 2008 R2, 64-bit - Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition, 64-bit
What's New in Dragon NaturallySpeaking 13.0:
Speech recognition has evolved, see how it can work for you Control your computer with your voice - You talk and your computer types. It’s that simple with Dragon speech recognition. Thoughts instantly become words so you can get more done in less time, and with 99% accuracy.
Technology for everyone From making status updates and searching the web to creating reports and spreadsheets, Dragon enables students, businesses and professionals balancing work and home to do more on their computers, faster.
Accurate and easy It’s easy to master Dragon right out of the box. You will be up and running in a matter of minutes and amazed at how quickly and accurately you can get things done.
Dragon means business Dragon is used in many businesses to streamline workflow, automate processes and improve productivity. Organizations centrally manage voice profiles, custom vocabularies and multiple installations.
- Voice is 3x faster than typing - Work can be done hands-free - Ideal for enterprise deployments
Small Business Technology that helps you get more things done faster. Like having a personal assistant for your computer. Create documents, email, reports, and spreadsheets in minutes instead of hours – just by talking.
- Control your digital world by voice - Work comfortably, anywhere - Automate tasks to work faster and smarter
Interface Languages: English (US), Italian. Region Languages: English (US) / Regions: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Indian Subcontitent, Southeast Asia.