Description:BitTorrent is a peer-to-peer file sharing (P2P) communications protocol. BitTorrent is a method of distributing large amounts of data widely without the original distributor incurring the entire costs of hardware, hosting and bandwidth resources. Instead, when data is distributed using the BitTorrent protocol, recipients each supply data to newer recipients, reducing the cost and burden on any given individual source, providing redundancy against system problems, and reducing dependence upon the original distributor. Usage of the protocol accounts for significant traffic on the Internet, but the precise amount has proven difficult to measure. There are numerous compatible BitTorrent clients, written in a variety of programming languages, and running on a variety of computing platforms. The protocol was designed in April 2001, implemented and first released 2 July 2001 by programmer Bram Cohen, and is now maintained by BitTorrent, Inc.
BitTorrent identifies content by URL and is designed to integrate seamlessly with the Web. Its advantage over plain HTTP is that when multiple downloads of the same file happen concurrently, the downloaders upload to each other, making it possible for the file source to support very large numbers of downloaders with only a modest increase in its load.
Serving large files creates problems of scaling, flash crowds, and reliability. The key to cheap file distribution is to tap the unutilized upload capacity of your customers. Their contribution grows at the same rate as their demand, creating limitless scalability for a fixed cost. By using software that was built by the same team that invented BitTorrent, you are guaranteed access to the latest, most efficient methods of getting downloads to your desktop.
• Dynamic bandwidth management – download without disrupting other applications • Detailed stats on the health of media files provides a safer, more controlled experience • No hardware configuration – reduced hassle of fast downloads
The new BitTorrent brings together BitTorrent’s proven expertise in networking protocols with µTorrent’s efficient implementation and compelling UI to create a better BitTorrent client. As we continue to develop this new client, we’ll be focused on innovative ways to simplify and improve the BitTorrent user experience.
Features: • Dynamic bandwidth management network channels. • BitTorrent does not interfere with other Internet-connected programs. • Parallel loading of multiple files. • Search for identical files for faster downloads. • Ability to create and distribute their torrent files. • Detailed information about media files ensures the security of downloads in BitTorrent. • Minimum settings. • Multilingual interface.
Features in BitTorrent Pro: * STREAM INSTANTLY (BETA) Watch or preview torrents as they download, without waiting for the completed file.
* AUTOMATIC ANTI-VIRUS PROTECTION BitTorrent Pro automatically scans and screens your torrent content for viruses and malware. It’s designed to keep your library, and your PC, safe.
* CONVERT FILES FOR TABLETS, PHONES & TVS Convert downloads for play on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, XBox, Playstation, Apple TV, or Android device.
* REMOTE, SECURE ACCESS TO FILES BitTorrent Pro lets you open and manage media files from any device, even when you’re away from your home screen.
* ULTRA-FAST FILE DELIVERY Our technology breaks big files down into small pieces. The files are then downloaded, piece by piece, from one or many different sources. Since the files are broken down into tiny bites, you use less bandwidth. Which means your downloads move a lot faster.
* FREE, UNLIMITED DOWNLOADING With BitTorrent, there are no limits to the number of files you can download, or the amount of data you can move.
* BUILT-IN BANDWIDTH BOOSTER BitTorrent auto-adjusts bandwidth usage, based on your network and Internet connection, to ensure fast file delivery. Your downloads run in the background. Which means they’ll never slow down video chats or game play.
Requirements: - OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
Install Notes: ==> Install the App To default directory ==> After the installation process DoNot R.U.N the app ==> Exit from the System tray ==> Use "Crack.exe" to Activate the App ==> Enjoy [Don't Try To UpDate]